Early 2019, the FIT4RRI consortium published a call for training events. Now we are happy to announce the winners of the call.
Among 56 proposals the project decided to support 5 training events:
1. “Responsible Research and Innovation in practice. A course for the Madrid autonomous community”
The event at University Pompeu Fabra in Spain will bring together researchers and beneficiaries of the Madrid autonomous community funding programmes (period 2018-2019) for e-lessons and a 1-day-workshop.
2. “Between business and policy-making: RRI as a tool to foster innovation”
The IN – Innovation and Project Management Srl Agency will hold a 1,5 days workshop on the topic for researchers, policymakers, entrepreneurs and the civil society in Italy.
3. “Odprta znanost 2019” (Open Science 2019)
DRUŠTVO MLADA AKADEMIJA (Young academy of Slovenia) plans a A 2-day-workshop. Target group for the training is academic staff (researchers and students).
4. “Open Science Bottom Up: An Open Science Workshop for Students and Doctoral Students”
University of Munich in Germany organises a 2,5-days train-the-trainers workshop for students and doctoral students from the social sciences.
5. “Making Research Data Open the Responsible Way”
Futhermore, the Digital Curation Centre of the University of Edinburgh will conduct an online eLearning course consisting of four modules targeting researchers.
All trainings will take place in autumn/winter 2019. The workshop materials and outcomes will be made available on the FOSTER portal.